CIMB-NIAGA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME 2011
(OVERSEAS – UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL)
PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (“CIMB Niaga”), together with CIMB Foundation, offers a scholarship programme that provides an opportunity for Indonesian students to pursue undergraduate study in selected fields in Malaysia.
This scholarship programme aims to increase bilateral linkages between Malaysia and Indonesia, support the development of education in Indonesia and to identify talents who will become competent and skilled professionals in their fields.
The programme was announced on 9 April 2011 through the media and on CIMB Niaga’s website www.cimbniaga.com and will close on 14 May 2011.
The scholarship is offered to top Indonesian high school students and/or equivalent, who have just completed their studies (fresh graduates of 2011). They must have outstanding academic results (a minimum of 8.00 result of National Examination, school final examination and last three semesters of study), come from underprivileged families and are not currently receiving any other scholarships.
Candidates should complete the scholarship application form available online at www.cimbniaga.com (e-registration) and attach the required documentation below:
- Results of National Examination (UN) and School Final Examination (UAS). If these are not available yet, applicants may submit the results of their last three semesters of school.
- Academic and non-academic achievements (certificates)
- Identification (Personal Identification/Driving License/Student Card/Passport)
- Family certificate
- Birth certificate
- Letter of acknowledgement from school regarding information of good behavior, achievements, financial status of the student, etc.
- Photos (colour, size of 3x4)
The fields of studies available in the scholarship programme are:
- Faculty of Business & Accounting:
o Business Administration
o Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology :
o Computer science - Computer networking and system
o Computer science - Management Information System
o Information Technology - Management
o Mathematics, Statistic, Industrial & Computational Mathematics
This full scholarship programme is funded fully by CIMB Foundation will cover registration and tuition fees, health insurance, dormitory, living cost, book and internet allowance, transportation (economic class flight) 1x a year, laptop & printer, research fees, selection process and legal documents (Visa and Passport)
For further information about this scholarship programme, contact:
Corporate Affairs PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk
Tel : (021) 250-5151
Fax : (021) 252-6749
PIC : Tupon Setiawan ext. 34009
Email : email@example.com