X-Tra Growth offers customers the opportunity to enjoy a higher return compared to conventional deposits as long as 3-month USD LIBOR is within the specified range. Every quarterly coupon payments depend on the number of days in which 3-month USD LIBOR is within the pre-determined range. Some of the products has Call Back feature in which the Bank as the issuer has the right, but not the obligation, to early terminate the product, on specified call dates, e.g on each quarterly coupon payment date starting from the second quarterly coupon payment date.
When the Bank calls back the product, customer will receive 100% of their capital and the accrued interest of that particular quarter. This product is in US Dollar denomination.
· 100% guarantee of the principal at maturity or when the Bank exercise the call back.
· Tenor of 5 years.
· Coupons are paid quarterly and are determined based on the number of days in which 3-month USD LIBOR is within the predetermined range.
· The Bank has the right to call back the MLD on every quarterly coupon payment date beginning from the second quarter.
· Early redemption by customer is allowed only after 6 months from the issuance date, at market price with no additional fees.
COUPON RATE WHEN OUT OF THE RANGE (MINIMUM COUPON)
COUPON RATE WHEN IN THE RANGE (INCLUDING LOWER AND UPPER BARRIER)*
5.30% - 5.70%
5.40% - 5.80%
5.55% - 5.95%
5.70% - 6.10%
5.80% - 6.20%
*The actual coupon rate will be determined by the Bank on issuance date
· Fund placement is only available in USD denomination.
· Minimum placement amount is USD 5,000 and in further multiples of USD 1,000.