1. Balance information
2. 10 (ten) last transactions information.
3. Cheque Status Information and Clearing information.
4. Loan and Credit Card information.
5. Bill Payment: credit card, personal loan, telkom and mobile phone postpaid, Kidsport, Perbanas, BSI, Indosatnet, KabelVision)
6. Purchasing: prepaid airtime reload (IM3 smart, Simpati, Mentari, XL, Axis, and Tri)
7. Transfer (own account, other CIMB Niaga account, or other bank member of ATM Bersama or Prima)
8. Information on Interest Rate, Excange Rate, Charge.
9. Account Administration (change PIN, change address, fax statement request, deactivation/blocking).
Phone Banking 14041 can be accessed by both CIMB Niaga Customer or non-Customer.
Non-Customer can contact 14041 to get the general information about CIMB Niaga, in terms of products, features and other related questions. This service will be assisted by an Officer (Banking Officer or Credit Card Officer).
For Customer who wish to do banking transactions, there are some steps to be followed:
- Registering the Customer's mobile phone number at the ATM to receive passcode (select e-Banking Menu --> Phone Banking). For transfer, ATM PIN and a passcode, sent to the registered phone number, are needed.
- For Customer who transact for the first time through Phone Banking 14041 will be directed to the Officer to do Customer data verification.